This article explains a couple of additional five letter ending words in the T and their exact meanings. This can help increase your vocabulary.
Words that end with specific letters can be used to play word games such as Scrabble or Wordle All over the world. This article will offer you the words that have five letters ending with the letter T.
It will provide you with an alphabetized word list that begins with the letters A B C, and D and their meanings to help you expand your vocabulary. For more information about five letter ending words in the T check out the full article below.
Words consisting of 5 letters that begin with A and ending T
- Aalst is a city located in Belgium
- Abbot – a person who heads an abbey of monks.
- Abort – Call off, stop or close
- Confession – admitting that you are truthful
- Allot – to grant as shares or portions
- Amaut is a village located in the Uttar Pradesh state of India located in the pindra Tehsil.
Words Beginning with B
- Beast is an animal particularly dangerous and large, four-footed
- Befitting to be suitable forthe purpose of; fit
- Benet – to catch (something) within the form of a net
Keep reading and learn further five letter words ending that begin with T.
- Beset be covered or adorned with
- Bewet is to wet or thoroughly moisten
- Bight – a bend or recess on the shoreline, river or any other geographic feature.
- Burnt produces sparks (of the fire) and heat, while burning materials like wood or coal.
- Burst – split open or split immediately and violently, particularly in the event of an impact.
Words that begin with C
- Caret is a symbol put below the line in order to suggest that it is a suggestion for insert into an article.
- The jaw is the Chaft.
Some additional 5 letter ends Words in T
- Chirt is the action that involves pressing, squashing or pressing which releases liquid
- Chout is a sum that is obtained through blackmail equivalent to one quarter
- Clapt is the simple past the tense of the word clap.
- Clart – sticky mud; filth
- Coact is the term used to describe how people act or cooperate
- Compt – to count or calculate
- Coset is a set that is composed of all products that are obtained by multiplying every element of a subgroup each time by a specific element of the group comprising the subgroup.
- Crept is a term used to describe a person who moves carefully and slowly so as to not be observed or even heard
five letter ending words in and beginning with and beginning with D
- Daunt is for someone to appear scared or fearful.
- Dealt – Distribute in an orderly rotation of players to play the duration of a game.
- Degut is the process of removing the entrails from; to the gut; to disembowel.
- Divot is a smalthatce composed consisting of earth and grass, which is dug up accidentally.
Based on our research as well as reviews from readers we’ve discovered the importance of having a basic understanding of certain words. They are a huge help in games such as Wordle or Scrabble. They are gaining a lot of attention on the Internet because of their distinctiveness. They are followed by several other five letter words that end that are in the”T” .