Are you considering updating the gaming features of an online multiplayer game with a lot of popularity? If yes, you should read this article until the end to get all relevant information about the subject.
Players from United Kingdom and United States are extremely excited to release the new version of their most-loved multiplayer game. The new version also offers several gaming benefits as well as an update in technology that will enhance the gaming options and data-saving options. Find out more about the Among Us Link Account.
About Among Us
Among Us is an online multiplayer game that was created within a social deduction and party genre. Innersloth is the game’s developer and publisher of this renowned game. Marcus Bromander is the designer of the game, while Forest Willard is the main game’s programmer. The main creators of this game include Marcus Bromander and Amy Liu.
The game is accessible for download on Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. The game was able to experience a significant increase in popularity between 2020 and. Content creators from Brazil as well as South Korea played a significant part in the promotion of this online game.
Among Us Link Account
- Choose”ACCOUNT” from the “ACCOUNT” option available on the left side in the Among Us home menu.
- Once you have selected the option, click then the “Link Account” button that will appear on the screen of gaming.
- Simply click “Reset Account” on the next pop-up.
- Another pop-up with a URL pops up. Paste the URL into any browser that supports web browsing, and this URL will take the user to a page that will connect to the existing account.
- The last step is the choice of the accounts to be linked. The user is able to select the account from the options.
Advantages of Account Linking
- The creation of a the Among Us Link Account across different platforms lets gamers access the game at a different place using various gaming devices, without losing any data previously stored.
- The process of linking accounts helps players to enjoy a steady stream of gaming without interruptions, making it easier for the player.
- The player has the option of choosing from a variety of online gaming service providers recommended through the Among Us platform.
- The linking method is able to save the player’s gaming data on the cloud system to ensure that they can play again from the previous level. Learn further about Among Us Link Account.
- After an account is connected to a specific platform, the player can log into the account on any gaming device.
- The services currently are currently available currently to Steam, Epic Games, Google Play, Apple, Xbox Live, Windows 10 and itch.io.
- The linking feature currently isn’t yet available to Nintendo switches users. Nintendo Switch will be developing the linking feature to Nintendo switch over the coming days.
The popularity of online multiplayer increased in the aftermath of the pandemic, as well as the lockdowns that came with it. Gaming industry witnessed an increase in the number of games in recent times.