A Victorian lady that belonged to the royal family and was loved by many around the world. She also has a family tree which provides a detailed explanation of her family. If you want to learn more about her family, read the following paragraph.
In this article we’ve looked up this Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette and her life in order to reveal more about her background as a family. The family tree, which connects her grandparents to her children. Let’s talk about her in depth.
About Mary Antoinette
The birth of her daughter was on December 12, 1864 in Rochefort, Charente Maritime. She was just 69 older when she died death in the year 1933. She is a renowned family history, and is often referred to as a huge family tree which is recognized by everyone. She was wed with Rene Maurice Schwob in 1887. Additionally, as we discussed her life as Marie-Antoinette of Courbebaisse ,we must have spoken about children’s and grandchildren’s lives with their brief introductions. Mary Antoinette has two children of her own.
Mary Antoinetter Parents
Her parents’ name was
- Emile Marie Victor Courbebaisse- who was Ingenieur General Genie maritime et Directeur des Constructions navales.
- Marie Alexandrine Lucie Gatine- who was together with Mary Antoinetter till 1932.
Now let us find out her personal story and performa.
Other Personal Details.
- Mary Antoinette got married in an extended family with an extensive family history.
- Her husband was her until 1928, and then his death due to a medical problem.
In discussing Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette ,we come to learn some details about her family, her family members, including her in-laws, and other members. Let’s look at them in depthand in depth.
- Mary Antoinette has two children. One of them is a girl and the second is one of the boys. Who is Georges Paul Victor Schwob and Lucy Renee Mathilde Schwob?
- She has two siblings. Marie Leonie Jane Courbebaisse as well as the other is Paul Emile Albert Courtbebaisse.
- The details of her sister’s wedding were not disclosed anywhere.
Let’s talk about Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette parents and other relatives and here is the name of these people is listed-
- Pierre Philippe Toussaint Courbebaisse
- Catherine Rosalie Larmandie
- Antoine Alphonse Courbebaisse
Here are the names of her maternal grandparents as well as others.
- Ambroise Alexandre Gatine.
- Eulalie Perrine Augustine Victoire Egault Des Noes
- Marie Eulalie Ambroisine Leonie Gatine
- Marie Alexandre Albert Gatine
- Georges Paul Victor Schwob, who was married on the night of 1910.
- Lucy Mathilde Schwob was involved in a romantic affair with Suzanne Alberte Malherbe from 1909.
Please note that all details mentioned here are an element of research available in the web. We’re only bringing it up for discussion.
Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette has a huge family tree that includes grandparents on each side of her parents as well as her children. She can explain the family tree correctly using an excellent flow chart that makes everything is very simple. The studies we conducted on her revealed as a person of the family who believed in a big family. This is why you might like to learn more about her life; learn more here.