The Australian government Australia is providing new reasons for people to get their vaccines against grave coronavirus. This time , the reason could be worth $4.1 million from an auction. There has been a website that has been trending in the country named Milliondollarvax.com.
We have also been presented with a different website with the identical name. Therefore, we have took the decision to provide a comprehensive review of the entire affair and inform you whether Milliondollarsvax.com is genuine or not.
It is important to note that the site redirects users to another URL. So, make sure to read the whole article to get the entire information.
What is The News All About?
According to the most recent news release, all citizens from Australia who are double-jabbered will be given the chance to win million dollars. It’s done via the Million Dollar Vax campaign wherein double-jabbed Australians are offered the chance of winning one of 3100 gift cards that are worth $1000. The cards will be handed out every day for the duration of one month.
In the next sections we will take a look at Milliondollarsvax.com and its significance being featured in the media.
Elaborating About The Campaign
- The campaign first took place by the United States
- In light of its success due to its success, the campaign was created by the organization that created it. Million Dollar Vax Alliance.
- It’s started to increase the amount of vaccines, and then increase the rate to 80%.
- The prize of one million dollars will be awarded on the 5th of November to all Australians who are vaccinated , and over the age of 18.
However, it has to be noted that the original website for the campaign is Milliondollarvax.com.
Is Milliondollarsvax com Legit Or A Scam?
Although there is searchability for that keyword above, we clarify the search query and any questions by providing detailed research of its many aspects. See below for more details.
- Its Trust Score – This site is rated as having a trust rating of 14.2/100.
- Domain Age The Domain Age domain was registered only recently on October 02, 2021. It will expire on the 2nd of October, 2022.
- Review of Customer Service – Unfortunately, there aren’t any customer reviews on the internet.
Based on these factors We could conclude that more investigation is needed on the site to determine if it’s genuine or not. It is however not the only website on which you can win cash.
We recommend that users conduct thorough research prior to making the decision to use Milliondollarsvax.com and suggest using the original site.
The campaign was initiated by a consortium of companies and philanthropists that aim to help the campaign in raising the vaccination rates. According to reports, they are aiming to boost the total vaccination rate to 80% of total nation’s population.
Additionally, the prize in the amount of one million dollars will be awarded to an individual who is fully vaccinated or who has received both vaccines within six weeks from the date of the draw and who is over 18 years old.
We hope this article clarifies your doubts regarding Milliondollarsvax.com that isn’t the first website. Find out more on the campaign.