Have you heard about bugs that most commonly are responsible for Chagas disease? Do you know what unique particular feature this bug has that sets it apart from other bugs? This is why we’re here to tell you the specifics of the Triatomine and the stink bug with you.
The majority of people living in rural regions within the United States suffer from Chagas disease, which is transmitted through insects. Therefore, the requirement of the moment is to know more about the bugs that cause this disease and to recognize them.
Let’s look at Triatomine and Stink Bug in order to discover fascinating facts about them.
What is a Triatomine Bug?
It’s a reduviid bug that is a vector for an infection called Trypanosoma Cruzi that is responsible for the spread of Chagas in animals and humans.
These are sometimes referred to as kissing bugs. They can be often found in homes, holes for housing and in cracks. Additionally, you may find these bugs in outdoor areas like the rocky structure, kennels rodent nests, and many other.
The US has seen eleven different Triatomine bug species to the present. In the evening, they feed on blood of reptiles, humans and birds.
Before identifying lights on Triatomine and Stink Bug , we would like you to take a look at the following section which has details about stink bugs.
What is an stink bug?
Stink bugs are an indigenous insect found in Asia however it has been introduced to many regions of the globe. They can ruin crops, gardens and even homes. Stink bugs create a distinct smell when they are perturbed.
The initial generations of the stink bug feed on grasses. When they get old they begin to move into areas of residential and field. This poses a risk to those living there. Additionally, it has been recently discovered that the stink bugs are back to America.
Triatomine vs Stink Bug
There are a few aspects on which we can distinguish the bugs
- The species – There are ten kinds of kissing bugs among them Triatoma sanguisuga as well as protracta belong to known as conenose bugs. There are many kinds of stink bugs to choose from, BMBS is dangerous.
- Bite Triatomine as well as Stink Bug are sucking mouths. However, it’s only Triatomine bites animals, pets and even humans.
- Appearance – Stink bugs sport shield-shaped bodies , while kissing bugs have a come-shaped body structures.
- Diet – The food source for these insects is one of the primary factors in determining Triatomine vs . Stink Bug. Stink bugs are dependent on apples, peaches and citrus fruits. Kissing bugs consume blood of the animal hosts.
How can we avoid the spread of these viruses?
The techniques for preventing both of these bugs are identical.
- It is essential to seal all entry points at which they could occur.
- Make sure to limit the creation of outdoor habitats for these insects.
- Get rid of clutter in your home.
In addition to these steps You should also know about the treatments for insecticides which stops spreading of Chagas disease that is caused by Triatomine.
We did our best to convey the important details about Triatomine and Stink Bug with you. Because they are able to come up in your home and take you down take preventive measures and protect yourself.